Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I hereby declair that I have read, acknoweldged and fully understood the provisions set out in the Journal's Ethical Guidelines and that I have prepared my publication in accordance with its 2. §, in particluar with a view to its 3. point (Author guarantees that the submitted article is his or her own intellectual property).
- I hereby declair that by uploading the Work - under the 18. § (1)-(2) and 26. § (8) paragraphs of the Copyright Act - allows the communication to the public on the Internet through the website of the periodical and the Open Journal System, furthermore assents to the distribution of printed copies of the Work.