Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission is prepared for blind peer review, selfidentifying citations and references are omitted.
- Author Information Form is uploaded with the submission. (See: Style Guide)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- I hereby declare that I have read, acknowledged and fully understood the journal's Ethical Guidelines and that I have prepared my publication in accordance with it.
- I hereby declare that I have read, acknowledged and fully understood the terms and conditions established in the journal's Copyright Notice and I declare that I agree to grant the journal right of first publication under a Creative Commons licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- I declare that the document to be uploaded contains personal data from open source, the use of which is based on the law (in particular, the Act LXXVI of 1999 on Copyright). At the same time, I declare that if the uploaded item contains personal data whose processing is based on the prior consent of the data subject - its existence, I can also prove it by official or court proceedings.
- With submitting the paper the Author accepts that the editorial board may refuse the publication of the article, if plagiarism over 35% is detected by plagiarism checker.
- The Author declares that by uploading the Work - under the 18. § (1)-(2) and 26. § (8) paragraphs of the Copyright Act - allows the communication to the public on the Internet through the website of the periodical and the Open Journal System, furthermore assents to the distribution of printed copies of the Work.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.