Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I declare that the document to be uploaded contains personal data from open source, the use of which is based on the law (in particular, the Act LXXVI of 1999 on Copyright). At the same time, I declare that if the uploaded item contains personal data whose processing is based on the prior consent of the data subject - its existence, I can also prove it by official or court proceedings.
- With submitting the paper the Author accepts that the editorial board may refuse the publication of the article, if plagiarism over 35% is detected by plagiarism checker.
- The Author declares that by uploading the Work - under the 18. § (1)-(2) and 26. § (8) paragraphs of the Copyright Act - allows the communication to the public on the Internet through the website of the periodical and the Open Journal System, furthermore assents to the distribution of printed copies of the Work.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.