Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission is prepared for blind peer review, selfidentifying citations and references are omitted.
- Author Information Form is uploaded with the submission. (See: Style Guide)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- I hereby declare that I have read, acknowledged and fully understood the journal's Ethical Guidelines and that I have prepared my publication in accordance with it.
- I hereby declare that I have read, acknowledged and fully understood the terms and conditions established in the journal's Copyright Notice and I declare that I agree to grant the journal right of first publication under a Creative Commons licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The text has 1 line spacing; 12-point font size; use italic formatting instead of underlined underline (except URLs); and put all the illustrations, figures and tables in their place and not at the end of the text.
- The Author declares that by uploading the Work - under the 18. § (1)-(2) and 26. § (8) paragraphs of the Copyright Act - allows the communication to the public on the Internet through the website of the periodical and the Open Journal System, furthermore assents to the distribution of printed copies of the Work.
The copyright to this article is transferred to the National University of Public Service Budapest, Hungary (for U.S. government employees: to the extent transferable) effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The author warrants that this contribution is original and that he/she has full power to make this grant. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
An author may make an article published by National University of Public Service available on a personal home page provided the source of the published article is cited and National University of Public Service is mentioned as copyright holder